All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred's Essentials of Music Theory is designed for students of any age, whether listeners or performers, who want to have a better understanding of the language of music. In this all-in-one theory course, you will learn the essentials of music through concise lessons, practice your music reading and writing skills in the exercises, improve your listening skills with the available ear-training CDs (sold separately), and test your kwledge with a review that completes each unit. Computer software is also available with randomized drilling of the material and scorekeeping. Book 1 (Lessons 1-25): Staff, Notes and Pitches * Treble & Bass Clefs * Grand Staff & Ledger Lines * Note Values * Measure, Bar Line and Double Bar * 2/4, 3/4 & 4/4 Time Signatures * Whole, Half & Quarter Notes/Rests * Dotted Half & Quarter Notes * Ties & Slurs * Repeat Sign, 1st & 2nd Endings * Eighth Notes & Rests * Dynamic Signs, Tempo Marks & Articulation * D.C., D.S., Coda & Fine * Flats, Sharps & Naturals * Whole & Half Step, Enharmonic Notes. The complete line of Alfred's Essentials of Music Theory includes Student Books, a Teacher's Answer Key, Ear-Training CDs, Double Bingo games, Flash Cards, Reproducible Teacher's Activity Kits, and interactive software for students and teachers in private study, studio and network environments.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width222 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.