All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: This edition features the same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value--this format costs significantly less than a new textbook. Before purchasing, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a Course ID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. For courses in Oceagraphy. Oceagraphy: The Geological, Chemical, Biological, and Physical Essentials of Oceagraphy guides students through the complexities of what lies beneath the ocean. With an interdisciplinary approach and accessible writing style, the text is engaging for students of all majors. The Twelfth Edition discusses the ocean's biological, chemical, geological, and physical components for an in-depth understanding of this vast and elaborate topic. Complex concepts are made engaging with extensively revised art, new animations and the interdisciplinary connections that keep students interested and excited about the material. Also available with MasteringOceagraphy (TM) MasteringOceagraphy from Pearson is the leading online homework, tutorial, and assessment system, designed to improve results by engaging students before, during, and after class with powerful content. Instructors ensure students arrive ready to learn by assigning educationally effective content before class, and encourage critical thinking and retention with in-class resources such as Learning Catalytics. Students can further master concepts after class through traditional and adaptive homework assignments that provide hints and answer-specific feedback. The Mastering gradebook records scores for all automatically graded assignments in one place, while diagstic tools give instructors access to rich data to assess student understanding and misconceptions. Mastering brings learning full circle by continuously adapting to each student and making learning more personal than ever-before, during, and after class.
- Author(s)Alan P Trujillo,Harold V Thurman
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1488 g
- Width236 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement12th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.