All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise third edition offers hands-on guidance for identifying and treating the most commonly seen orthopedic problems in children and adults. Convenient as a study source for medical students, its many photographs and illustrations will also serve as a useful clinical reference for young surgeons, residents, nurses, and physician assistants. Each of the many topics is covered in depth and is designed to educate medical students and steer them towards formulating excellent diagses and treatment plans. As a further aid, multiple-choice questions are included at the end of each chapter, and there is a section devoted to case studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations
- Weight813 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJohn N. Delahay,Sam W. Wiesel
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.