All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly acquire the kwledge and skills you need to confidently administer, score, and interpret the PAI The Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) provides critical information for psychologists about a client's psychopathology and constructs for effective treatment. To use this test properly, professionals need an authoritative source of advice and guidance on how to administer, score, and interpret the test. Written by the developer and foremost authority on the PAI, Essentials of PAI Assessment is that source. Like all the volumes in the Essentials of Psychological Assessment series, this book is designed to help busy mental health professionals quickly acquire the kwledge and skills they need to make optimal use of major psychological assessment instruments. Each concise chapter features numerous callout boxes highlighting key concepts, bulleted points, and extensive illustrative material, as well as test questions that help you gauge and reinforce your grasp of the information covered. Essentials of PAI Assessment is the only concise book of its kind to provide state-of-the-art interpretive and administrative guidelines to using this popular self-administered personality test.
- Author BiographyLESLIE C. MOREY, PhD, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.
- Author(s)L.C. Morey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width160 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.