All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step guidance and the latest research findings on the basics of processing assessment Now in its Second Edition, Essentials of Processing Assessment provides critical information about this important aspect of cognitive functioning. This practical resource provides students and practitioners with the tools they need to accurately and efficiently assess an individual's ability to process information. As part of the Essentials of Psychological Assessment series, this book provides information mental health professionals need to practice kwledgeably, efficiently, and ethically in today's behavioral healthcare environment. * Includes illustrative material, callout boxes highlighting key concepts, and test yourself question for gauging and reinforcing learning * Update throughout to include four new chapters and a new companion CD-ROM that includes all worksheets and testing charts * Packed with indispensable guidelines on organizing a processing assessment and interpreting results Essentials of Processing Assessment, Second Edition, offers the best one-stop source of information to help students and practitioners identify processing strengths and weaknesses and plan appropriate interventions.
- Author BiographyMILTON J. DEHN, EdD, NCSP, is the cofounder and Program Director of Schoolhouse Tutoring, an agency that provides assessment, tutoring, and instructional support for students of all ages and abilities. Formerly a practicing school psychologist, associate professor, and director of a graduate training program in school psychology, he is the author of four books including Working Memory and Academic Learning: Assessment and Intervention; Long-Term Memory Problems in Children and Adolescents; and Helping Students Remember: Exercises and Strategies to Strengthen Memory. In addition, he is the author of a psychological test, the Children's Psychological Processes Scale (CPSS), an online teacher-rating scale designed to identify children with psychological processing deficits.
- Author(s)Milton J. Dehn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.