CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Essentials of Skilled Helping: Managing Problems, Developing Opportunities: WITH Skilled Helping Around the World AND Essential Thoughts on Diversity Booklet by Gerard Egan (Paperback, 2005)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionInternationally recognized for its successful problem-management and opportunity development approach to effective helping, Egan's classic book is w available in a briefer, paperback edition. ESSENTIALS OF SKILLED HELPING offers an accessible presentation of Egan's three-stage model through its streamlined content, simpler language, and case studies.
- Author BiographyGerard Egan, Ph.D., is Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Organizational Studies at Loyola University of Chicago. He has written over a dozen books and currently writes in the areas of communication, counseling, business and organization effectiveness, management development, leadership, the management of innovation and change, and organization politics and culture. He also conducts workshops in these areas both in the United States and abroad and is a consultant at a variety of companies and institutions worldwide.
- Author(s)Gerard Egan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2005
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight568 g
- Width187 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.