All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionToday's top athletes understand that meeting one's nutritional needs is critical when competing. Those who perform heavy physical activity must receive an increased level of nutrients, fluid and energy. This book offers a concise introduction to the links between nutrition and physical performance.
- Author BiographyFRED BROUNS is an internationally recognised authority in the field of sports nutrition and supplementation. Over the years he has been consultant to The International Olympic Committee, to numerous National Olympic Committees and Sports Federations, the Dutch Soccer Team, Professional cycling teams, the Dutch Olympic team and many others.
- Author(s)Cerestar-Cargill,Fred Brouns
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2002
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, port
- Weight376 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.