Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $267.33+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $206.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionNote: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyStatLab does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyStatLab, search for ISBN-10: 0133864960/ISBN-13: 9780133864960. That package includes ISBN-10: 0321847997/ISBN-13:9780321847997, ISBN-10: 032184839X/ISBN-13:9780321848390 andISBN-10: 0321924592/ISBN-13: 9780321924599. MyStatLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. From SAT scores to job search methods, statistics influences and shapes the world around us. Marty Triola's text continues to be the bestseller because it helps students understand the relationship between statistics and the world, bringing life to the theory and methods. Essentials of Statistics raises the bar with every edition by incorporating an unprecedented amount of real and interesting data that will help instructors connect with students today, and help them connect statistics to their daily lives. The Fifth Edition contains more than 1,800 exercises, 89% of which use real data and 85% of which are new. Hundreds of examples are included, 91% of which use real data and 84% of which are new. New coverage of Ethics in Statistics highlights new guidelines that have been established in the industry.
- Author BiographyMario F. Triola is a Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at Dutchess Community College, where he has taught statistics for over 30 years. Marty is the author of Essentials of Statistics, Elementary Statistics Using Excel, and Elementary Statistics Using the Graphing Calculator, and he is a co-author of Biostatistics for the Biological and Health Sciences, Statistical Reasoning for Everyday Life,and Business Statistics. He has written several manuals and workbooks for technology supporting statistics education. Outside of the classroom, Marty has been a speaker at many conferences and colleges. His consulting work includes the design of casino slot machines and fishing rods, and he has worked with attorneys in determining probabilities in paternity lawsuits, identifying salary inequities based on gender, analyzing disputed election results, analyzing medical data, and analyzing medical school surveys. Marty has testified as an expert witness in New York State Supreme Court. The Text and Academic Authors Association has awarded Mario F. Triola a Texty for Excellence for his work on Elementary Statistics.
- Author(s)Mario F. Triola
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/09/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1380 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.