Essentials of Strategic Management: The Quest for Competitive Advantage by Arthur A. Thompson, Margaret A. Peteraf, John E. Gamble (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $347.85+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by timothyjohncoombe
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Strategic Management responds head-on to the growing requests by business faculty for a concisely-written strategic management text that's robust and theory-driven and supported with a compelling collection of cases. This text was written with four objectives in mind: Although relatively brief in length, the text provides students with an up-to-date and thorough understanding of essential strategic management concepts and analytic tools; It simplifies the task of demonstrating student learning through course embedded assessment; The concepts are supported by contemporary, well-written cases involving headline strategic issues; and lastly, The text serves as the theoretical foundation of a teaching approach incorporating a business strategy simulation.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Gamble is currently Associate Dean and Professor of Management in the Mitchell College of Business at the University of South Alabama. His teaching specialty at USA is strategic management and he also conducts a course in strategic management in Germany, which is sponsored by the University of Applied Sciences in Worms. Dr. Gamble's research interests center on strategic issues in entrepreneurial, health care, and manufacturing settings. His work has been published in various scholarly journals and he is the author or co-author of more than 50 case studies published in an assortment of strategic management and strategic marketing texts. He has done consulting on industry and market analysis for clients in a diverse mix of industries. Professor Gamble received his Ph.D. in management from the University of Alabama in 1995. Dr. Gamble also has a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Arts degree from the University of Alabama. Arthur A. Thompson ha insegnato presso la facolta di Economia dell'Universita dell'Alabama. Le sue aree di specializzazione sono la strategia d'impresa e l'analisi dei mercati.
- Author(s)Arthur A. Thompson,John E. Gamble,Margaret A. Peteraf
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date02/02/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight959 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.