All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest thinking, strategies, developments, and techlogies to stay current in supply chain management Presenting the core concepts and techniques of supply chain management in a clear, concise and easily readable style, the Third Edition of Essentials of Supply Chain Management outlines the most crucial tenets and concepts of supply chain management. * Shows how to utilize techlogy to boost efficiency and responsiveness * Introduces new material on the latest techlogy and practices available for supply chain management * Offers new cases and executive interviews throughout the book * Written by author of Business in the Cloud: What Every Business Needs to Kw about Cloud Computing Creating an effective supply chain is key to staying ahead in today's complex market. The Third Edition provides the tools, guidance, and examples to help maximize business performance and create competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyMichael H. Hugos is an author, speaker, and principal at Center for Systems Innovation [c4si]. He works with clients to find elegant solutions to complex problems with focus in supply chains, business intelligence, and new business ventures. He spent six years as CIO of a national distribution organization developing a suite of supply chain and e-business systems and earned the CIO 100 Award and Computerworld's Premier 100 Award. Other books of his include Business Agility and Business in the Cloud, both from Wiley.
- Author(s)Michael H. Hugos
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEssentials Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight424 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.