All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionEstimating cross-brand promotional effects with aggregate data requires kwledge of the joint distribution of each brand's promotions. While such information is available in store-level scanner data, it is t included in more aggregated scanner datasets. This book presents a technique for overcoming this difficulty and develops a retailer-level model that incorporates both own- and cross-brand promotions. Promotional activity is integrated into the specification in a manner consistent with the way store-level models control for promotions, thereby avoiding the problem of aggregation bias. The proposed methodology extends the usefulness of retailer-level scanner data by allowing it to answer important questions regarding how the promotions of competing products interact.
- Author(s)Federal Trade Commission
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.