Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on research surrounding aspects of insufficiently studied problems of estimation and optimal control of random fields, this book exposes some important aspects of those fields for systems modeled by stochastic partial differential equations. It contains many results of interest to specialists in both the theory of random fields and optimal control theory who use modern mathematical tools for resolving specific applied problems, and presents research that has t previously been covered. More generally, this book is intended for scientists, graduate, and post-graduates specializing in probability theory and mathematical statistics. The models presented describe many processes in turbulence theory, fluid mechanics, hydrology, astromy, and meteorology, and are widely used in pattern recognition theory and parameter identification of stochastic systems. Therefore, this book may also be useful to applied mathematicians who use probability and statistical methods in the selection of useful signals subject to ise, hypothesis distinguishing, distributed parameter systems optimal control, and more. Material presented in this mograph can be used for education courses on the estimation and control theory of random fields.
- Author(s)Olena N. Deriyeva,Pavel S. Knopov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number83
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.