All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionIt looked like a paper cut, but sixteen-year-old Dylan Lord is discovering just how painful lies can be. Every lie she tells or hears causes physical pain. It isn't coincidence this started with Jack. He's there to teach her to be a Fide ; to feel and heal lies. She wants to believe thing is happening. A letter opener sliced her hand, t her mother's I love you. The cuts opening on her arms as she walks through her high school were already there, but it's t working. Every wound she suffers Jack does too. When a lie rips open across Dylan's stomach, she must admit she isn't fine. She never asked for this. She doesn't want to be a walking lie detector, but t all lies can be covered with Band-Aids. The lies she hasn't fixed are spreading across her body, and she isn't the only one suffering. Jack is growing weaker. She has to hear the truth to heal. If she doesn't hear the truth soon, someone is going to die.
- Author BiographyOriginally from New Jersey, AM Hughes now lives with her family in northeastern Pennsylvania where she teaches at a small, rural high school.
- Author(s)A. M. Hughes
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of Publicationalresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLodestone Books
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.