Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn a fierce and fanged new world that is turned upside down by age-old foes, only one angel can take on the most terrifying forces to save mankind from eternal damnation. Such is the predicament for the young heroine, Angel, as she faces a battle of the ages and a romance of a lifetime in Eternity, Andrea Kohalmi's pararmal romance, which fuses mythology, philosophy, history, and the supernatural to create a fast-paced, sharp-witted world with its fate dangling precariously in the balance. Perfect for readers who crave an inventive, otherworldly spin on a modern-day romance, Eternity is certain to cast a spell over anyone who peers inside its covers. The book is the first in a planned series of pararmal romance adventure vels. As the story unfolds, eighteen-year-old Angel is still reeling from the tragic death of her boyfriend, Zach. In hopes that a drastic change of scenery will ease her sorrow, she escapes from her hometown of Salem, Massachusetts for a pre-college vacation in the U.K. The trip looks like it's off to a promising start when she meets a handsome and kind stranger on the plane trip over. The signs prove more heartening still when she finds two affable friends, Mark and Matt, shortly after landing in London. However, when Angel joins the two on a day trip to Wales to visit the popular tourist attraction Endymion Mar, her fate takes an eerie and perilous twist. Stumbling upon a centuries-old painting of the Greek goddess Artemis that bears a striking resemblance to her, she is soon the focal point of a Wiccan coven and an upcoming battle that holds the world's safety in its outcome. While maneuvering around this seemingly insane legion, who view themselves as the good witches of the Bellatori Dei, Angel crosses paths with a dashing film star, Rick Kingston, as well as more evidence of the ever-present role of Artemis in the curious town when she finds cryptic symbols. As Angel investigates ancient records, she lands in the midst of an even stronger and stranger threat. Aeterna Flamma, a bloodthirsty band of vampires and werewolves, realize her significance in the upcoming battle and peg Angel as their next sacrifice. The plot twists all the more when she finds out that events in the ancient past have pitted man, beast, and vampire to a fight until death. As Angel is once again faced with the undoing of everyone she cares for, she is determined to help her new-found friends restore order in the world. Rich in romance and adventure, Eternity serves up a sparring, spellbinding supernatural journey that is certain to transport you into its world...and it just might transform your very tion of eternal love.
- Author BiographyAndrea Kohalmi holds a degree in English and Marketing from St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. While she was at St. Joseph's, several of her creative works were featured in the school's prestigious Crimson & Gray publication. She began her career in Advertising and Marketing with an international lighting manufacturer headquartered in Philadelphia. Today, her career adventures continue in the San Francisco Bay Area's Mobile Marketing Industry. Craving to read a book that combined her interests in mythology, philosophy, history, and the supernatural with a timeless romance, she built the story for her first novel around a vivid childhood nightmare. Once inspiration hit, Eternity took only three months to complete. Eternity is the first in a planned series and the culmination of a lifelong dream to bring her fascination with the dark and otherworldly to light.
- Author(s)Andrea Kohalmi
- PublisherVeritas in Lumenum
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVeritas in Lumenum
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.