All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is broken.
The powerful machines that once ruled over land and sky fought and died, leaving humanity in a promitive age of swords and monsters. But that was long ago, and only legends of the Schism remain.
Ech has never been frightened by these tales. He sees things differently than the other youth in Rewn's Fork, and that makes him an outcast. Where others see crops, weather, and flocks of sheep, Ech sees numbers and patterns.
When he accidentally awakens a powerful Artificial Intelligence, he discovers the truth behind his peculiarity-Ech is an Etherwalker, the last in a long line of powerful techpaths who can control machines with their minds.
Without kwing it, he has triggered the ancient Hunt, and w legendary monsters are hungry for his blood and bent on his extinction. They kw he has seen the truth behind the broken world, and, if he survives, he may have the power to shatter it... or to make it whole again.
- Author(s)Cameron Dayton
- PublisherFuture House Publishing
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture House Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.