All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers ethical behaviour in the online classroom. Written for distance education students in higher education worldwide, the book serves as a guide for students in the e-classroom in examining ethical theories and behaviour. A number of salient questions are addressed: What is ethical? What does ethical behaviour consists of in an e-classroom? What are violations of ethics in the e-classroom? Students will have the opportunity to review real-life ethical dilemmas in the online classroom, state their positions by engaging in discussion, and reflect on the repercussions of unethical behaviour. The way students define ethical behaviour can impact how they engage with other online learners: students who view and react differently to the world may learn and respond differently. The book also explores opportunities for applied ethics, definitions of a successful online learner, and critical thinking concepts.
- Author BiographyCassandra J. Smith works in distance education. She has been writing for more than 10 years, and has written online courses, web-based training materials, and worked as a news producer for an affiliate of a major US television network. In 2008 Cassandra wrote a facilitator's guide for online instructors, Who Let this Disaster in My Classroom.
- Author(s)Cassandra J. Smith
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleChandos Learning and Teaching Series
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.