All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays contained in this volume are all concerned with the future education and conduct of lawyers, in particular through the rediscovery and setting out of the ethical dimension of legal education. The major themes of the book are particularly crucial at this time. The importance of the moral dimension to legal thought and action and the possibility of incorporating ethics into the legal curriculum lend urgency to the search for new scholarship to support this effort. The public interest in raising the standard of lawyers' conduct through education rather than regulation makes it even more a matter of urgent concern. Ultimately, the book contributes to an understanding of the emerging ecomic, political, professional and adversarial structures of the profession which are likely to govern the development of ethical behaviour.
- Author BiographyKim Economides is Professor of Law at Exeter University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1997
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKim Economides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.