All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn the modern era each new invation poses its own special ethical dilemma. How can human society adapt to these new forms of expression, commerce, government, citizenship, and learning while holding onto its ethical and moral principles? Ethical Impact of Techlogical Advancements and Applications in Society explores the ethical challenges of these invations, providing cutting-edge analysis of designs, developments, impacts, policies, theories, and methodologies related to ethical aspects of techlogy in society. It advances scholarship on both in established areas such as computer ethics, engineering ethics, and biotech ethics as well as nascent areas of research such as naethics, artificial morality, and neuroethics.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1115 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRocci Luppicini
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.