All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- Description<i>Ethical Issues in College Writing</i> is the first systematic, book-length exploration of ethics in college writing. It includes essays by many of the most respected scholars in the field. The book should be of interest to writing teachers at universities, colleges, community colleges, and technical colleges across the country.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Fredric G. Gale, Associate Professor of Writing and English at Syracuse University, earned his Ph.D. in English at the University of South Florida and his J.D. from the University of Wisconsin Law School. Professor Gale is the author of three books on writing and composition theory: Political Literacy, Teaching Legal Writing, and Writing the Winning Brief. He is also the editor of Composition Forum, a journal of composition pedagogy published by the Association of Teachers of Advanced Composition, and he has published articles, reviews, and essays in more than a dozen scholarly and professional journals. Phillip Sipiora, who earned his Ph.D. in English at the University of Texas, is Associate Professor and Associate Chair of English at the University of South Florida. He is the author of many published articles and essays and is currently under contract for two books on the concept of Kairos. James L. Kinneavy, who earned his Ph.D. at Catholic University of America, was the Blumberg Professor of English at the University of Texas. Professor Kinneavy is the author of nine books in the field of Rhetoric and Composition, including the landmark book, A Theory of Discourse. He has been the recipient of many honors during his 50-year career and is considered a father of modern rhetorical theory.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Composition and Rhetoric
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byFredric G Gale,James L.+ Kinneavy,Phillip Sipiora
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.