All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a theoretical and practical overview of the specific ethical and legal issues in pediatric organ transplantation. Written by a team of leading experts, Ethical Issues in Pediatric Organ Transplantation addresses those difficult ethical questions concerning clinical, organizational, legal and policy issues including dor, recipient and allocation issues. Challenging topics, including children as dors, donation after cardiac death, misattributed paternity, familial conflicts of interest, developmental disability as a listing criteria, small bowel transplant, and considerations in navigating the media are discussed. It serves as a fundamental handbook and resource for pediatricians, transplant health care professionals, trainees, graduate students, scholars, practitioners of bioethics and health policy makers.
- Author BiographyCV's of editors attached.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight713 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAviva M. Goldberg,David Rodriguez-Arias,Rebecca A. Greenberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.