Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Thomas McMahon details the framework for the concept of 'transforming justice' and illustrates its unique relevance stemming from its ability to integrate the abstract concepts of rights, power, and justice. The focal concept is exemplified through the examination of eight twentieth century leaders, whose profiles illustrate their enactment of transforming justice in various forms.
- Author BiographyThomas McMahon holds an M.B.A. from George Washington University, an S.T.D. in Theology from University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome, Italy. He is also Ordained to the Roman Catholic Priesthood. He is Professor Emeritus at Loyola University Chicago.
- Author(s)Thomas Mcmahon
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.