All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionWith insight, clarity, warmth and enthusiasm, Hazel Henderson anunces the mature presence of the green ecomy. Mainstream media and big business interests have sidelined its emergence and evolution, but it is w a significant and rapidly growing sector. Throughout Ethical Markets Henderson weaves statistics and analysis with profiles of entrepreneurs, environmentalists, scientists, and professionals. Based on interviews conducted on her longstanding US public television series, these profiles celebrate those who have led the highly successful growth of green businesses around the world. Ethical Markets is the ultimate sourcebook on todayis thriving green ecomy.
- Author BiographyHazel Henderson is a renowned economist, syndicated columnist and consultant. She created and produces the US public television series Ethical Markets. A fellow of the World Business Academy, she serves on several boards and shared the Global Citizen Award with Nobel Laureate A. Perez Esquivel of Argentina. Her books include Beyond Globalization: Shaping a Sustainable Global Economy and Planetary Citizenship: Your Values, Beliefs and Actions Can Shape A Sustainable World.
- Author(s)Hazel Henderson
- PublisherChelsea Green Publishing Co
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWhite River Junction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea Green Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack and white photos
- Weight576 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.