All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTypically, educational leadership is t considered a moral-ethical undertaking. But educators face a dismaying array of moral-ethical challenges from academic dishonesty to sexual harassment every day in our nation's schools. Ethical School Leadership provides a systematic approach to resolving these school-based moral-ethical issues. It offers real world moral-ethical dilemmas, alternate theories of ethical decision-making, and differing philosophies of leadership. Present and future school leaders will find kwledge, dispositions, and performance criteria by which to evaluate case studies of moral-ethical leadership. This book provides an up-to-date treatment of the subject without arcane termilogy or abstract argument. Its aim is to provide encouraging, practical thinking about the moral-ethical problems facing our school leaders today and will be of interest to school principals, teachers, school board members and students of education.
- Author BiographySpencer J. Maxcy is professor of education, Louisiana State University. He is the author of several books including Democracy, Chaos, and the New School Order, Postmodern School Leadership: Meeting the Crisis in Educational Administration and Educational Leadership: A Critical Pragmatic Perspective.
- Author(s)Spencer J. Maxcy
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight322 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.