Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionPutting good ideas into practice is one of the greatest challenges facing any educator. Eminent thinkers - John Dewey, Jane Addams, and others - dedicated their lives to producing ways of thinking about education and human welfare that have influenced many persons' lives. At the same time, these rewned thinkers were also trying to solve problems that every classroom teacher faces, namely, how to help children grow and learn as global citizens in a complex world. This pathbreaking book edited by David T. Hansen provides readers with a collection of insights drawn from a diverse array of thinkers that proves there is thing quite as practical as a good educational philosophy. It will challenge readers to articulate their own working vision of how to integrate the big ideas about education into daily practice.
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid T. Hansen
- Foreword byDaisaku Ikeda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.