All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionEthical and Legal Issues in Home Health and Longterm Care gives home health care providers practical approaches to the ethical and legal issues unique to home health care. The authors provide a sophisticated yet practical framework for developing and applying an ethics action plan. From establishing an ethics committee to integrating legal, clinical, and organizational concerns, to providing key medical-ethical decision making criteria for end-of-life decisions, the book offers home health and other community-based providers a comprehensive resource to guide staff and to avoid liability.
- Author(s)D. Robbins
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/06/1996
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.