All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a fresh view on Wittgenstein's apparent ethical skepticism, many contributions to this volume explore the reach of what can be said in ethical terms, while others provide critical discussions of what is being said in various fields of applied ethics and political philosophy under real-world power relations. This volume collects invited contributions from the 35th International Wittgenstein Symposium 2012 in Kirchberg am Wechsel, Austria.
- Author BiographyHajo Greif and Martin G. Weiss, Alpen-Adria-Universitat Klagenfurt, Austria.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- Series TitlePublications of the Austrian Ludwig Wittgenstein Society - New Series (N.S.)
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight996 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byHajo Greif,Martin Gerhard Weiss
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.