All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophical Perspectives aims to publish original essays by foremost thinkers in their fields, with each volume confined to a main area of philosophical research. This volume contains original essays in the subject from foremost ethicists. Ethics is edited by John Hawthorne, who is widely accepted as one of the leading philosophers of today.
- Author BiographyJohn Hawthorne is Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University. He has published numerous articles on metaphysics, philosophy of language, epistemology, philosophy of mind, and early modern philosophy. His books include Knowledge and Lotteries , Substance and Individuation in Leibniz (with Jan Cover, 1999), and The Grammar of Meaning (with Mark Lance, 1997).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- Series TitlePhilosophical Perspectives Annual Volume
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight720 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJohn Hawthorne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.