CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reformulates the central questions of ethics in ecomic thought. It reconsiders the purpose of ecomic activity, the ethical values of entrepreneurs, and the Aristotelian dilemma of differentiating between needs and desires to better understand the rise of consumerism. The book also examines cultural factors, the role of religion, and the significance of informal institutions, ultimately showing how less developed countries can increase opportunities for all of their citizens.
- Author BiographyJoanna Dzionek-Kozlowska is a lecturer and Rafal Matera is an associate professor in the department of the history of economic thought and economic history in the Institute of Economics, University of Lodz.
- Author(s)Joanna Dzionek-Kozlow,Rafal Matera
- PublisherUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationKrakow
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Weight302 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.