All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionEthics of Health Care: A Guide for Clinical Practice, 3E is designed to guide health care students and practitioners through a wide variety of areas involving ethical controversies. It provides a background in value development and ethical theories, including numerous real-life examples to stimulate discussion and thought.
- Author BiographyProfessor Raymond S. Edge, EdD, RRT is the author of several textbooks on health care ethics and law. During an academic career extending over three decades, he served as a dean and full professor at several major universities where in addition to teaching and administrative duties, he established faculty and student educational exchange programs with the People's Republic of China and traveled and lectured extensively in that nation. Since retiring from university teaching and administration, he has pursued his passion for regional history and culture, completing a three-book archeological fiction series based on actual Mississippi River sites and artifacts. His 2015 S: MEMOIR OF AN ICONIC GENTLEMAN recently won a silver book award in the category of best seasonal book. Professor J. Randall Groves, PhD is a professor of humanities at Ferris State University. He teaches a variety of courses including Ethics, Intro to Humanities, Eastern Religion, Western Religion, Comparative Civilization, Philosophy of Mind, Political Philosophy, Chinese Religion and Philosophy, Hinduism, Buddhism, Film and Popular Culture. His special interests are the Philosophy of World Cultural History and Comparative Civilizations. He also plays jazz guitar. His publications include AN INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH CARE ETHICS, Comparative Philosophy Mind, Religion and War, India in Western Philosophy of History. Dr. Groves earned his Ph.D. in philosophy and M.A. in history from UC San Diego.
- Author(s)John Groves,Raymond S. Edge
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width204 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.