All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthics of Spying: A Reader for the Intelligence Professional, Volume 2 seeks to define an intelligence professional while utilizing various theoretical and practical perspectives. Prominent scholars explore ethics through the intelligence cycle and how ethics is evolving and viewed in a post-9/11 world. The book concludes with a survey on ethical conduct by interrogators, a brief history of intelligence reform, and a bibliography on this subject.
- Author BiographyJan Goldman is the author or editor of numerous articles and books on intelligence, including Ethics of Spying: A Reader for the Intelligence Professional (Scarecrow, 2005) and Words of Intelligence: A Dictionary (Scarecrow, 2006). He is the editor for Scarecrow Professional Intelligence Education Series.
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- Series TitleSecurity and Professional Intelligence Education Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJan Goldman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.