Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionA penetrating analysis, written with a rare combination of passion and balanced assessment...Gebru's interpretation is subtle and persuasive and his arguments break new ground' - Times Higher Education Supplement This highly praised study of popular protest and resistance in Ethiopia focuses on three important peasant-based rebellions that occurred between 1941 and 1970.'
- Author(s)Gebru Tareke
- PublisherRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/08/1996
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLawrenceville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Weight446 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.