All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhile, t discounting the potency of the radical Islamic religious discourse in fuelling the contemporary wave of terrorism, this book makes an attempt to explain terrorism in China as an eth-nationalist conflict rooted in issues involving mirity identity. However, a largely domestic conflict is being hijacked by the radical Islamists.
- Author BiographyROHAN GUNARATNA is Professor at Nanyang Technical University, Singapore. ARABINDA ACHARYA is Research Fellow at Nanyang Technical University, Singapore. WANG PENGXIN is Research Analyst at Nanyang Technical University, Singapore.
- Author(s)Arabinda Acharya,Rohan Gunaratna,Wang Pengxin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.