All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprises the first systematic study on the impact of ethnic interest groups on US foreign policy, using the case study of how the Cuban-American National Foundation (CANF) influenced the outcome of three different legislatives debates that directly affected US Cuba policy.
- Author BiographyHenriette M. Rytz is Research Associate with the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)Henriette M. Rytz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.