All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDefines the field of ethnic studies and explores its methodologies.
- Author BiographyPhilip Q. Yang is Associate Professor of Sociology at Texas Woman's University and Associate Professor of Ethnic Studies (on leave) at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. He is the author of Introduction to Ethnic Studies: A Reader.
- Author(s)Philip Q. Yang
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note3 figures,14 tables
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.