Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEthnic cleansing is the dark side of modern democratization and the formation of nation states. Beginning in the 19th century, the Balkans and colonies outside Europe became the laboratories for this form of national problem solving. After 1914 these instruments of violence struck back on the European continent. Michael Schwartz describes the global context of ethnic cleansing.
- Author BiographyMichael Schwartz, Institut fur Zeitgeschichte Munchen-Berlin und Universitat Munster.
- Author(s)Michael Schwartz
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleQuellen Und Darstellungen Zur Zeitgeschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number95
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight1090 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.