All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the history, current state of kwledge, and different research approaches and techniques of studies on interactions between humans and plants in an important area of agriculture and ongoing plant domestication: Mesoamerica. Leading scholars and key research groups in Mexico discuss essential topics as well as contributions from international research groups that have conducted studies on ethbotany and domestication of plants in the region. Such a convocation will produce an interesting discussion about future investigation and conservation of regional human cultures, genetic resources, and cultural and ecological processes that are critical for global sustainability.
- Author BiographyDr. Rafael Lira Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Laboratorio de Recursos Naturales, Los Reyes Iztacala, Tlanepantla, Mexico Alejandro Casas, PhD Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Centro de Investigaciones en Ecosistemas, Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEthnobiology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 71 colour illustrations, 38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1021 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAlejandro Casas,Jose Blancas,Rafael Lira
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.