All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful standalone vel as told by the sassiest character in the beloved New York Times bestselling Miss Julia series. Don't miss Ann Ross's newest, Miss Julia Weathers The Storm, coming April 2017 from Viking. Heart-of-gold, hardscrabble Etta Mae Wiggins has bewitched Miss Julia fans as the steel maglia's sidekick in several New York Times-bestselling vels. At last, Etta Mae gets to speak for herself, and longtime readers and newcomers alike will love her story and her opinions of Miss Julia. Growing up, Etta Mae couldn't escape her daddy's -good name--or the attention of every roving eye in town. But when she becomes the home nurse for an elderly man who is Abbottsville's wealthiest resident, she sees an opportunity to say sayonara to her trailer-park days once and for all. However, a number of interested parties are less than thrilled by the thought of wedding bells, and she'll have to work fast to marry Mr. Right on the worst bad-luck day of her life.
- Author BiographyAnn B. Ross is the author of eighteen novels featuring the popular Southern heroine Miss Julia, as well as Etta Mae's Worst Bad-Luck Day, a novel about one of Abbotsville's other most outspoken residents: Etta Mae Wiggins. Ross holds a doctorate in English from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and has taught literature at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. She lives in Hendersonville, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Ann B Ross
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.