Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionEtudes Op. 48 is a book of modern solos ideal for the concert solo setting. The book is for beginners to advanced level percussionists. There are solos suited for beginners which can also serve as excellent sight-reading materials. Many of the snare drum books available w are outdated and the market does t have many new books. Etudes Op. 48 will be a great addition for the percussionists looking for a collection of solos composed with the 21st century musician in mind.
- Author BiographyDr. Greg Jackson has published several books sold worldwide including The Well-Tempered Marimbist Op. 46, Legendary Op. 44, Congas Full Circle for world percussion, Phenom: The Excellence of Execution for snare drum, Pandora for marimba, and the percussion method book The Synergy Method for Drumming. Jackson also has several recordings, including his debut CD is for solo marimba, Darkest Hour, two instructional percussion DVDs titled Congas Decoded and Elements of Synergy, and two percussion CDs, Osmosis and Conga Fantasy. He is endorsed by Pearl, Remo, and Pro-Mark. He received the Bachelor of Science degree in Music Composition/Theory from Austin Peay State University and the Master of Music degree in Music Theory/Composition from The University of Alabama. Jackson was the first musician to graduate as a recipient of the Southern Regional Education Board Doctoral Fellowship with the Doctor of Musical Arts degree in Percussion Performance from The University of Alabama in 2008.
- Author(s)Dr Gregory J Jackson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.