Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionEugene Elephant lived with his Papa, Mama and little Sister Ellie in the beautiful village of Troyville. Eugene is a happy go lucky elephant with a big passion for peanuts! His Papa suggests he try growing some. Eugene thinks this a super idea! Come along with Eugene on his peanut project. Eugene's project does fine at first. Suddenly he is faced with some setbacks. What in the world is going on? Didn't he do everything right? Eugene's Papa and Mama sure don't understand it either. Eugene had worked so hard! Little Sister Ellie goes on her merry way. Not an ounce concerned! But this is a big deal for her big Brother! One beautiful Spring day, Eugene, his Papa, Mama and yes little Sister Ellie get the surprise of their lives!! It was more than any of them could have dreamed of. Enjoy as Eugene shares his wonderful surprise!! I was born July 11, 1940 to Garsy Lloyd and Ruby Georgia Wright. They named me Patricia Shirley Wright. We lived near Eugene, Missouri. I married Charles Paul Tucker. We have six Children, Grand and Great Grand Children. My husband passed away March 22, 2013. I live near Eldon, Missouri.
- Author(s)Patricia Tucker
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.