CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionDo you dare to dance with the demon? Praise for Euphoria from Harper Collins, UK. Euphoria is an urban fantasy with a strong premise... .. .as we piece together what's happening from different perspectives, it makes for a page-turning pace. .. .the author was excellent at the interior voices of the characters as they think and undertake their actions; the writing was clear and breathed life into the characters. One of the main strengths of the manuscript is Finn - an interesting character in a highly gripping situation. The Baker is set on releasing an ancient Mayan demon and will use any method available to him. As a chef, his talents lie in the kitchen so he puts them to good use and cooks up a lethal dance drug that send the user into an intense euphoric, but murderous state. Finn, an undercover cop, has infiltrated the vicious world of Marchant, an evil and dangerous drug dealer. He's so close to the drug bust that he's worked a year for when he meets beautiful doctor, Lysa. A new woman wasn't in his plans, r was protecting Kelly, the fragile girlfriend of his criminal partner, Jake. When the two worlds crash together Finn faces difficult choices. Will he save Lysa and Kelly from torture and death, or stop the demon from destroying thousands of lives in its plan to rise again?
- Author BiographyLorraine McLeod has been writing for many years, first taking creative writing classes at Liverpool University. Through these classes she was inspired to write her first two novels and was featured in two anthologies. Later, she worked with the artist Gino d'Artali and was published with him in Bordersenses in 2001. Lorraine was invited to read on Radio Merseyside, Liverpool, England and had to put writing on hold while studying for her degree. Since moving to Canada in 2004, Lorraine has revised her novels, started new projects and takes part in a monthly open microphone event. Her short story 'Parasite' won the July 2010 Story Slam event which was sponsored that month by On Spec Magazine. Lorraine's day job involves working on the web but at home she finds time for writing, photography and painting.
- Author(s)Lorraine McLeod
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.