All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the transformation of Europe into 'Eurabia', a cultural and political appendage of the Arab/Muslim world. Eurabia is fundamentally anti-Christian, anti-Western, anti-American, and antisemitic. The institution responsible for this transformation, and that continues to propagate its ideological message, is the Euro-Arab Dialogue, developed by European and Arab politicians and intellectuals over the past thirty years.
- Author BiographyBat Ye'or is author of several books including The Jews of Egypt (French/1971; Hebrew/1974) and Le Dhimmi (1980). All of her books are regularly reprinted.
- Author(s)Ye'Or Bat
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.