All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEuro Gothic is the most extensive survey of Continental horror cinema ever published. From the Expressionist reveries of the Weimar Republic to the transgressive nightmares smuggled past the Franco regime, via surrealist Gallic fever-dreams and psychedelic shockers from Cinecitta, Jonathan Rigby applies his incisive scrutiny to the most important European horror films, ranging from the early years of the 20th century to the video revolution of the 1980s.
- Author BiographyJonathan Rigby is an actor, critic and film historian. He is the author of American Gothic and English Gothic, two of the most highly regarded books on horror films published in the last 20 years. Jonathan's other books include Studies in Terror, Christopher Lee: The Authorised Screen History and Roxy Music: Both Ends Burning.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rigby
- PublisherSignum Books (Imprint of Flashpoint Media Ltd)
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSignum Books (Imprint of Flashpoint Media Ltd)
- Content Note400
- Weight567 g
- Width182 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.