All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionSecurity experts from North Africa, Europe, and the US discuss the experience with confidence building measures in the CSCE/OSCE for the Mediterranean. They review the Northern debate and Southern perceptions of four security dialogues (OSCE, NATO, WEU, EU). Case studies on Bosnia-Hercegovina and Cyprus discuss CBMs for conflict resolution. The book offers proposals for conflict prevention, short- and long-term partnership building measures and a code of conduct and prospects for CBMs and PBMs in Euro-Mediterranean relations for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyHans Gunter Brauch is Chairman of Peace Research and European Security Studies (AFES-PRESS), an international non-profit scientific society. Antonio Marquina is Professor of International Relations at Complutense University in Madrid (CUM), founder and director of the Research Unit on Security and Cooperation (UNISCI) at CUM. Abdelwahab Biad since 1994 he has been an Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, Economics, and Management, University of Rouen in France. Peter Liotta is Professor of National Security Affairs, US Naval War College.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/09/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight782 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byHans Gunter Brauch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.