All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis bundle combines the printed book with the e-book. It gives the user the benefit of using the respective advantages of both formats. The book offers a consolidated version of the Eurocode 6 geared for practical applications. It consists of the Eurocode 6 text where the regulations of the National Annexes were integrated into the corresponding paragraphs, equations and illustrations of the code. At the same time those recommendations t applicable to Germany were removed. To increase its practical value, the national stipulations, changes and additions are highlighted. Short explanations and references in a margin column provide an aid in adjusting to and daily use of it.
- Author BiographyPublished by the German Society for Masonry and Residential Building (DGfM). Authors are Alfes (DGfM), Brameshuber (RWTH Aachen), Graubner (TU Darmstadt), Jager (TU Dresden) and Seim (University of Kassel).
- Author(s)DGfM Service GmbH
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWilhelm Ernst & Sohn Verlag fur Architektur und technische Wissenschaften
- Weight604 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.