Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionEurope is changing and reinventing itself. The enlargement of the European Union to 25 members in May 2004, and even more in the future, will t change so much the global weight of Europe in the world ecomy as its ecomic geography. The entry of the Central and Eastern European countries marks in particular the culmination of an intense process of ecomic integration which widens the production cost matrix within which European firms are operating, while also expanding the EU market. This constitutes a formidable new order t only for all the European companies, but also for those that wish to establish themselves in Europe or those that have to face competition from firms operating within a Greater Europe. This is in particular the case of India for which Europe remains her largest trading partner and a major techlogy supplier. Hence a special chapter on this case study.
- Author BiographyThis volume provides analytical insights on the process of enlargement from the perspective of persons closely involved when the terms of enlargement were first negotiated. Rajiv Kumar, Chief economist in the confederation of India industry.
- Author(s)Jean Joseph Boillot
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width165 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.