All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the annual meeting of the Committee on Atlantic Studies, this important new work addresses the complexities of European defense. It offers perspectives from both sides of the Atlantic--Americans, Canadians, and Europeans--so that the reader can get a complete view of the differences in strategic thinking. Beyond this, it focuses on five major themes: the changes facing Western Europe ...current strategies ...arms control issues ...public opinions on arms control ...and European defense cooperation. With its timely contents and expert contributors, Europe in NATO will interest anyone involved with trans-Atlantic relations, comparative politics, U.S. foreign policy, policy-making, arms control, or Alliance strategies.
- Author BiographyCAROL EDLER BAUMANN is Professor of International Studies at the Univeristy of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Chairperson, North American section, Committee on Atlantic Studies.
- Author(s)Carol Edler Baumann
- Date of Publication05/10/1987
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.