All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Castag's Artists' Signatures and Mograms have become the standard reference source for galleries, museums, libraries, and collectors around the world. European Artists III: Signatures and Mograms From 1800, A Directory features an additional 2,800 artists and signatures. In addition to the standard signature entries, the book features sections for mograms and initials, common surname signatures, alternative surname signatures, and illegible signatures. It provides the researcher a reference tool t duplicated elsewhere-one that will save many hours of research.
- Author BiographyJohn Castagno is a multimedia artist and sculptor. He has been an art researcher for the past 40 years and also lectures on art and on art as an investment. Mr. Castagno's recent books include Abstract Artists: Signatures and Monograms, An International Directory (2007), American Artists III: Signatures and Monograms, From 1800 (2008), and African, Asian and Middle Eastern Artists: Signatures and Monograms From 1800 (2008).
- Author(s)John Castagno
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1071 g
- Width224 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.