All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionDoing business in Europe is increasingly becoming an everyday reality for many companies, t only large corporations, but also small and medium-sized enterprises. European Business Environment offers students a practical introduction to how to create, manage and develop business opportunities in the European Union. Taking a multidisciplinary approach to doing business in the EU, this textbook focuses on the European dimensions of ecomics, marketing and law. With case studies presented throughout the book, the relationship between business and the political institutions, policies and regulations of the European Union are explored. This is an essential introductory textbook for students at both undergraduate and graduate levels in a wide range of degree and professional programmes, including Ecomics, MBA, Law and Marketing. It is of particular relevance to students interested in the European context of these disciplines and can be used as a core textbook for courses in European Integration or Business and International Environment in Europe and other parts of the world.
- Author BiographyFrans J. L. Somers works as an independent consultant advising universities and businesses, mainly with respect to their international marketing strategies. He is the author, co-author and editor of several textbooks.
- Author(s)Frans Somers
- PublisherWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGroningen
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Weight725 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.