All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionA strong brand is a key factor in business success, both in the short-term and in the long-term. Brands help to provide a better understanding of the corporate and commercial culture of different firms. A brand reveals the kwledge capital held by a company, but also often reflects the perception of the firm held by consumers and stake-holders. The book explores the historical process of building some of the most famous brands among European businesses and examines the extent to which the brands have contributed to the image of the firms and their differentiation against competitors in the industry.
- Author BiographyLuciano Segreto is Professor of International Economic History and Financial History at the University of Florence. Hubert Bonin is Professor of Modern Economic History at Sciences Po Bordeaux and a member of the GRETHA research centre at Bordeaux University. Andrzej K. Kozminski is the founder and the first rector and now the president of Kozminski University, chairman of the Board of Trustees of KU, and the president of the board of the International Business School in Warsaw. Carles Manera was formerly Vice-Chancellor of the University of the Balearic Islands and Minister of Economics and Finances at the Regional Governement of the Balearic Islands. He is currently Professor of Economic History and the director of the Research Group on Economic History at the University of the Balearic Islands. Manfred Pohl is the founder and CEO of the Institute for Corporate Culture Affairs (ICCA). He is honorary professor at the University of Frankfurt.
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- First Published2012
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byAndrzej K. Kozminski,Carles Manera,Hubert Bonin,Luciano Segreto
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.