All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean Perspectives on Human Resource Management is designed to provide students with an understanding of HRM in Europe. Written by experts from Britain, Denmark, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Spain and Sweden, the book explores whether there is a single, shared conception of HRM which transcends national boundaries. It shows how such factors as cultural values, the industrial relations system, the leagl system and systems of education influence the ways in which the employment relationship is structured and concieved.
- Author BiographyTimothy Clark is Research Fellow in International Management at the Open Business School, The Open University, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight416 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byTimothy Clark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.